Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Madness

Well Monday Madness fits today as I have been very busy!! I have so many projects started that I need to finish wrapping up.  The one I have mentioned before about my great-great granfather Earl Black is one of them.  I now have all of the documentation and paperwork together to send to the courts in order to get a court order for the mental health records, I just need to send it!!  I need to write a convincing letter.  It is my goal to have this done by next Monday!  Otherwise I had started participating in Nanarimo- which is to write 50,000 words in month of November.  I had a good start and then life got in the way!  When family is in the hospital, that takes up a lot of time to go back and forth as well as kids.  I still have 8 days to try and catch up.  I only have about 47,000 to go.  HA HA.  It was my goal to do this for my family history book.  I'll let you know over the next 8 days how I do.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment